In order for WYWRA to best service your request we ask that you fill out this form in its entirety. We will get back to you within 1-2 business days to inform you of when your request will be fulfilled. Thank you for your continued patronage.
Terms and Conditions
- The Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and save WYWRA harmless from and against any and all liability which WYWRA may be responsible for or pay out as a result of bodily injuries (including death), property damage, or any violation or alleged violation of law to the extent caused by Customer’s breach of this Agreement or by any negligent act, negligent omission or willful misconduct of the Customer or its employees, agents or contractors in the performance of this Agreement or Customer’s use, operation or possession of any equipment furnished by the WYWRA. Neither party shall be liable to the other for consequential, incidental or punitive damages arising out of the performance of this Agreement.
- All equipment/containers furnished by WYWRA shall remain the property of WYWRA; however, Customer shall have care, custody and control of the equipment and shall bare responsibility and liability for all loss or damage to the equipment and for its contents while at Customer’s location.
- The Customer agrees not to deposit or permit the deposit for collection of any waste material that may contain: radioactive substance(s), volatile, corrosive, flammable, explosive, biomedical, infectious, bio-hazardous, regulated medical or hazardous waste, toxic substance or material, as defined by, characterized or listed under applicable federal, provincial, or local laws or environmental regulations, or Special Waste not approved in writing by WYWRA (collectively, “Excluded Materials”). Title to and liability for Excluded Material shall remain with the Customer at all times. WYWRA does reserve the right to refuse to collect and dispose of any waste which does not conform to this agreement.
- The Customer assumes responsibility and additional costs for off-loading overweight and/or over height containers.
- The Customer agrees to pay any additional charges resulting from a service call that is before the next scheduled service.